Saturday, October 14, 2006

SP9 Contest #1

My Secret Pal 9 host asked us to post this list so our secret pals can learn more about us. It's hard to list just one answer for many of these, but I'll try!

Actor - Sean Penn - I think he is the best actor of his generation.
Actress - Meryl Streep - I love everything she's in.
Animal - Cat
Band - Pete Yorn at the moment
Book - The last book I read that I loved was The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - it's a love story with some fantasy mixed in - beautifully written.
Bubble Bath - I'm not picky...any excuse to take a bubble bath is good for me.
Candy - Milk chocolate
Color - Red
Flower - Peonies
Food - Pizza! - I like all toppings, but pepperoni is my favorite.
Lip Balm - Kiehl's (it heals chapped lips in a jiffy)
Lotion - Bath & Body Works Orange Ginger Aromatherapy
Movie - When Harry Met Sally (the perfect romantic comedy IMO-I can watch it over and over - it never gets old)
Song - It's a Beautiful Day by U2 (one of my faves - there are too many to just have one)
TV Show - Will & Grace, Sopranos
Vacation Spot - Booneville, Ca and New York City - two extreme opposites! Dream vacation - Paris!

No comments: