Monday, September 18, 2006

The pressure is on...

Secret Pal 9 (http://secretpal9.blogspot.com/) is starting very soon. I've never participated in a secret pal exchange, but some of my knitting friends have and it looks like a lot of fun. I'm going to do it. One of the rules is that you have your own blog (which I now have)...but there has to be at least 10 posts by Sept. 30th! I betta get busy!

Needless to say, some of my early posts will be short and sweet. There might be some double posts on the same day. A little eye candy here and there. I promise to try to keep it interesting...or entertaining at least.

4 comments:

Fay Lynn said...

Welcome to blogland. I haven't done any of the secret pals yet. Not sure I will start with this one hmmmm....

Madge said...

And you're off and running...only eight more to go!

mary said...

2 down, 8 to go. You'll hit it easy peasy. SP9 is gonna be fuuuuuunnnnnnn.

mehitabel said...

You'll get a good start on blog fodder if you make it to Wed. SnB! Someone is bound to have some new eye candy... I heard that a certain PNW shawl might be making its public debut. I'm not so sure about a Pea Pod, though.